OSWAL Cooling Tower Motors are the products of the expertise of highly qualified technical team with a stage wise rigid inspection method under TQM concept.
Salient Feature :
• The Motors are rugged in construction and are designed for satisfactory operation at wide voltage fluctuations.
• Special care is taken in design for Cooling Tower application.
• Higher efficiency and power factor ensuring lower power consumption and lower operating temperature of the motor.
• Motors with Ip55 degree of protection and class ‘F’ insulation.
• Shaft extension as per customer requirement (can be provided with lock nuts).
• Rotors used are pressure die cast and dynamically balanced.
• Connections are made by electric brazing to eliminate loose connection.
• Winding is varnished using vacuum impregnation and treated for protection against humid atmosphere.
• Bearings are shrunk fit in bearing seats which are ground to close tolerances.
• Mounting : V1 (Shaft downward position)
• Relative Humidity : 90 %
• Flange : B- as per IS - 2223
• Shaft can be supplied with stainless steel material AISI – 410 as per customer requirement.
|Output||0.093 - 90 K.W|
|RPM (Pole )||2, 4, 6, 8 & 10 Pole|
|Type||Three Phase Electric Motor|
|Enclosures||Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled / SPDP|
|Frames||56 – 280 M|
|Ambient temperature / temperature rise||45* C / 75* C, Class – B by resistance method|
|Voltage||415 + 6% V|
|Frequency||50 + 3% Hz|
|Combined Variation||10 % (absolute sum)|
|Connection||Star up to 1.5 K.W / Delta above 1.5 K.W|
|Altitude||Up to 1000 meters above sea level|
|Degree of protection||IP-55|
|Bearing||Anti frictional ball bearing|
|Grease||High temperature lithium complex grease (155* C)|
|Main Dimensions||Foot mounted according to IS: 1231|
|Flange mounted according to IS: 2223|
|Foot cum Flange mounted|